Journal of Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies
e-ISSN 2458-973X | Since: 2016 | Yildiz Technical University
IMPORTANT NOTE: JOURNAL SUBMISSION LINK https://eds.yildiz.edu.tr/jscmt
JSCMT/Journal of Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies was supported by Yildiz Technical University officially, and it is a peer-reviewed free open-access journal, published every quarter (four times a year).
Publisher: Yildiz Technical University
Editor-in-Chief: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Orhan Canpolat
The Average Time from Submission to Publication: 2 months
Type of Publications: Research Article, Review Article, Short Communication Paper, Technical Note, Letter to Editor, Invited Paper, Book review.
Language of Publication: English
Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
Publication Type: Online e-version
Paper Submission: Click here in order to submit your paper. Further support is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Rubberized Mortar from Rubber Tire Waste with Controlled Particle Size
Pages 1 – 11
Diego David Pinzón MORENO, Sebastião RİBEİRO, Clodoaldo SARON
- Influence of marble powder and fly ash on rheological properties and strength of cementitious grouts
Pages 12 – 23
Hikmet SİS, Tufan KIYAK, Cenk FENERLİ, Mehmet GENÇ
- Sustainable Practices in Bridge Construction
Pages 24 – 28
- Investigation of Mechanical and Permeability Properties of Fiber Mortars
Pages 29 – 35
- Pollution Free and Sustainable Copper Production Using Greenhouse CO2
Pages 36 – 43
Subir PAUL, Ramesh Chandra DAS, Tamal DAS
Journal of Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://jscmt.org/